Applications to the ICFO International PhD Fellowships program, or any of the specific funding schemes available, must be submitted online via the corresponding general call available at http://jobs.icfo.eu.
To apply, suitable candidates are requested to submit (in English) the following material:
- A cover letter with declaration of research interests.
- A Curriculum Vitae, including contact details.
- Scanned copies of the complete (Bachelor and Master equivalent) and official academic transcripts in English or Spanish.
- Scanned copies of the degree certificates, if available at the time of application.
- IMPORTANT: The candidate should contact two referees, who should send their reference letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline. Upon application, the candidate should have indicated these two referees in the online application form, too.
- The print-out of the equivalence calculation accomplished via http://www.foreigncredits.com/Resources/GPA-Calculator/
- If available, scanned copy of standardized test results (GRE, TOEFL, etc.). Note that submission of test results is optional, but they can be particularly helpful for evaluating candidates with degrees obtained outside the European Higher Education Area.
All required application material, including letters of reference, must be complete and submitted by deadline in order for the application to be considered.
The deadline for submission of applications for the present call is September 17, 2017.
At all stages of the process, candidates may contact ICFO Human Resources and Education via email@example.com.