For PhD-fellowships across all ICFO research groups, please stay tuned for our General PhD-call, which will be opening for applications in June 2017 (expected closing date will be September 30, 2017).
Whenever there is an open General Call, applications to the ICFO International PhD Fellowships program, or any of the specific funding schemes available, must be submitted online via the corresponding general call available at http://jobs.icfo.eu.
For an application, eligible candidates must complete an online application form, and submit:
- A cover letter with declaration of research interests,
- A Curriculum Vitae, including contact details,
- Scanned copies of the complete (Bachelor and Master equivalent) academic transcripts in English or Spanish,
- Scanned copies of the degree certificates, if available at the time of application,
- The contact e-mail of at least two potential referees. The candidate should ask the referees to send reference letters directly firstname.lastname@example.org before the application deadline.
- The print-out of the equivalence calculation accomplished via http://www.foreigncredits.com/Resources/GPA-Calculator/
- If available, scanned copy of standardized test results (GRE, TOEFL, etc.). Submission of test results is optional, but they can be particularly helpful for evaluating candidates with degrees obtained outside the European Higher Education Area.
All required material (see above) must be complete in order for your application to be considered.
At all stages of the process, candidates may contact ICFO Human Resources and Education via email@example.com.